Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Less Shopping, More Living


I think when I got my first big kid job, I got in my head that I had money to spend, since it was all mine. But then when opportunities came up I thought they were too expensive. I still have a problem of spending money stupidly because I'm currently employed. Saving is hard enough. I should be spending my money on first times, not possessions I'll be bored of in a couple months. I want to look back and say "I've done that" or "I've been there. I have a long ass bucket list. I have daydreams of places I've never visited. My Yelp bookmarks of "To Try" restaurants spans a few pages. There are shows I've never seen. There are places in my own city I haven't checked out. My lists are growing in length. It's time to start crossing them out.

From here on out, I want memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment