Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Weekly Wonderful III

Fall temperatures Hoodies and scarves EIGHT family members starting tomorrow! Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Coffee Finally finishing this catalog! Earning a few LOLx3s Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle from Swaggable Freeman Paper Masks Super convenient Curel samples from BzzAgent Thinking of what to buy myself for my birthday Dinosaur slippers (though they used to be cheaper Thank god my Pro Sonic never exploded on me! (Switching to the Olay Pro-X version) Working my way through two packages of pan de sal Basically designing pajamas Buying adorable shirts on Etsy "Now You See Me"/Why did no one tell me Dave Franco is adorable? Colorful hair inspiration Sweet tea 50% for grown ass clothes I needed Finding out my old office is moving to the boonies Powering through and finishing a book that was kind of boring Adam Brody (watched The League and Grind recently) The surge of a new TV season ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment