Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Meanwhile...

I remember when I first started blogging. A girl I went to high school with wanted to do an article on online journaling. If there's some sort of HHS archive there's probably an embarrassing quote in it from me. My gateway blog was on Blogspot. Later came Xanga. Livejournal. A brief stint on a Sanrio site somewhere in there.

I wanted to keep this blog public-friendly, but I think I end up revealing too much about my personal life. I don't reveal much in person but I guess I cant shake the anonymity of a screen. So I'm starting another blog. I'm keeping this one for reviews and photos and other things I don't mind the public knowing if they stumble upon it. For all my personal ramblings, and I'll only share this once, I've started hellostinie.blogspot.com

And now back to your regularly scheduled glitter crafts... 

No comments:

Post a Comment