Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Girl Crew Draft Picks

I love when I find out celebrities I like are friends. It makes me happy to think they're joining in awesomeness. I don't think I'm the only one. The Simple Life aired for years on the basis of the Paris and Nicole friendship. Twitter and Instagram go nuts over the Taylor Swift Selena Gomez BFF-ness.

Guys have fantasy football/baseball/basketball leagues. My friends and I once considered making a Fantasy Boyband League but couldn't figure out how anyone got points. (In reality, there are only winners in a Fantasy Boyband League.) So if all my teen hopes and dreams come true one day, and I make it big, these are the girls I want to buddy up to ASAP.
  • Mindy Kaling - Hilarious. I thought maybe she only played characters I liked, but then I read her book and found out she's just awesome in real life too. She knows the first generation kid struggle.
  • Zooey Deschanel - She has a vintage girlie look, and she sticks with it. The kind of look I can only pull off halfway before adding a hoodie or combat boots. Her voice is so good in an understated, not-trying-to-shatter-windows way. She is also the only woman I would want JGL to be with other than myself. 
  • Jennifer Lawrence - She's pretty but somehow also speaks her mind, is funny, and eats. What???
  •  Kristen Bell - She's been a fave since Veronica Mars (Yes, I joined the kickstarter. You're welcome, world.) She's cute and fun. We could build a snowman! Plus, she's little like me so I wouldn't be the only short one in our pictures.
  • Lauren Conrad - Reality stars get a lot of flack, but hear me out. LC has purposefully chosen to strive for a good girl image and not the catfight/boyfriend stealing/rebel image so many young adults on TV do. She also has a style/beauty blog, clothing line, and book series (Yes, it's about a reality show, but aren't you supposed to write about what you know?). She's a girl's girl and isn't apologetic for it.
  • Sophia Bush - I liked her character on One Tree Hill and then on the short-lived Partners on CBS. I was like, "Hey! Brooke can be funny!" Now she's on Chicago PD. Way to be well-rounded!

No comments:

Post a Comment